The Young Professionals of St. Joseph's Children's Hospital Foundation
Members of SJCHF Young Professionals group are committed to helping children and their families at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.
SJCHF Young Professionals Committee is recruiting vibrant young professionals, ages 21-40 years old, to help spearhead specific fundraising activities, coordinate volunteer projects, network with other children’s healthcare conscious professionals, raise awareness of SJCHF's work among their networks and the broader business community, and take their leadership skills to new heights.
Through volunteering, networking, community leadership and philanthropy, this group of Young Professionals helps provide support for St. Joe’s Kids, because every child deserves to be happy and healthy.
Why You Should Join:
- Learn about St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital and its impact on our community
- Network with other Young Professionals who are passionate about helping St. Joe’s Kids
- Participate in volunteer opportunities that impact the health and happiness for St. Joe’s Kids
- Become engaged as emerging leaders to better the community
- Opportunity to serve on a Young Professional’s leadership team
- Upcoming meetings:
- June 26, 2022 - Family Beach Bash on St. Pete Beach from 10am-5pm! Click here for the full details.
- No cost to attend
- Wear your bathing suit, sunscreen, & Santa hat!
- Pay to play - $5 pay to play per person, per game, $20 all-inclusive per person
- Games include cornhole, volleyball, football, soccer and so much more
- Raffle giveaway! - $5 per ticket, $20 bundle for 5! Click to read the raffle rules.
- 2 night complimentary stay at Hotel Alba Tampa with a $25 First Watch Gift Card
- Tents will be provided for shade
- Food and drinks provided
- Feel free to bring your own as well
- Bring your beach attire (towels, chairs, games)
- Bring your friends and family!
August 3, 2022
September 7, 2022
October 5, 2022
November 2, 2022
December 7, 2022
Fundraising Initiatives Include
Young Professionals Leadership Positions & Responsibilities
1. Chair | Jessica Quaid
Chair Responsibilities Coordinate all YPC leaders and oversee meeting management, including space, scheduling, agendas and follow up. Work with sub-chairs on agenda and goals All sub areas to lead the…
2. Events Chair | Julia Steinbrenner
Events Chair Responsibilities Set up space and date for fundraising events throughout the year by project Work with leadership team and Foundation on appropriate events Plan and organize fundraising activities…
3. Meeting Chair | Open
Meetings Chair: In charge of setting up monthly meetings, whether that be in person or calls First Wednesday of every month Location, time etc. Have a meeting for the group,…
4. Social Media Chair | Open
Social Media Chair Responsibilities: Partnering with the Foundation to create and write social media updates about meetings, what is going on at the hospital, and sharing posts that are relevant.…
5. Membership Ambassador Chair | Open
Membership Ambassador Chair Responsibilities: Help grow quality Young Professional Members and keeping them engaged Reach out to all new members, explain process Tier of membership they will be at Working…