Your support can make the difference, join us as a corporate partner.
We invite you to join us as a corporate partner. There are many meaningful opportunities for businesses of all sizes to participate in a program or event that directly supports our commitment to healthcare while strengthening your business and employee experiences. Your support is vital to ensure St. Joseph’s not-for-profit hospitals continue to improve the health of all we serve while setting the standard for high-quality, compassionate care. When your company supports St. Joseph’s Hospitals, it makes a lasting investment in the lives of thousands of people.
People in the workforce make enormous contributions to causes that are personally meaningful to them. Please consider mobilizing your employees and coworkers through a Workplace Giving Campaign and make St. Joseph’s Hospitals your “Charity of Choice.”
Your employees can participate by
- Giving through your company’s Workplace Giving Campaign
- Hosting activities to raise funds such as a bake sale
- Form a corporate team and participate in one of our many events
When your company develops a cause-related marketing campaign with St. Joseph’s Hospitals, you make a smart business move and a socially responsible one, too. As consumers increasingly spend their retail dollars with businesses that give back to the community, your company will benefit by supporting St. Joseph’s Hospitals by motivating employees and retaining customers with a community-minded approach to business.
Successful Cause Marketing programs include:
- Paper icon or coupon books sold at registers
- Change collection devices or round up promotions
- Product sales with proceeds going to St. Joseph’s Hospitals
- Making a donation in a client’s name in lieu of gifts, awards, etc.
- Sale of co-branded product with proceeds benefiting St. Joseph’s Hospitals
St. Joseph’s Hospitals Foundation hosts three special events each year. All of the proceeds from these events go directly back to the hospitals, which helps raise funds for patient care equipment, programs, and services. If you are interested in participating in or sponsoring one of our events, please contact us.
Click an event below to learn more: