Being a kid in the hospital is never easy, especially during the holidays. Join us to help ensure every patient at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital has a very happy holiday! Each day leading up to Christmas Day has a featured item most requested by the kids at St. Joe’s.
- Day 1– Infant/Toddler Toys- Cause and effect toys
- Day 2– Nuture Smart Crib Mobile, Mirrors and Sound Machine
- Day 3– Teen items- Adult coloring books, makeup/nail polish kits, over the door basketball hoop, etc.
- Day 4– Video games- Xbox One, Wii and PlayStation 4 games
- Day 5– Card games- Uno and playing cards
- Day 6– Playdough
- Day 7– Legos
- Day 8– Art and Crafts- Markers, crayons, color pencils, coloring books
- Day 9– Fleece blankets
- Day 10– Sensory items- Kinetic sand, water beads, slime kits, etc.
- Day 11– Prize items- Small toys
- Day 12– Distraction items- Light spinners, glitter wands, stress balls, etc.
Ways you can donate:
- All new, unwrapped toys collected for infants, toddlers, and adolescents can be dropped off at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital. Click Here for our year round wishlist.
Drop off location:
St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital
3001 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Tampa, FL 33607
- Every donation makes a difference, no matter how big or small, and helps kids spend less time in the hospital and more time with their friends and family during the holiday season. Click here to make a monetary donation.
When making a donation, remember:
The majority of our patient population includes infants, toddlers and adolescents.
We are unable to use or accept the following items:
- All used items
- Items that have been stored at home, garage or storage facility
- VHS tapes
- Toys that promote violence or fighting
- Toys with small pieces or sharp parts
- Items made of rubber or latex
Please purchase items made with a limited amount of cloth or fabric as these materials are difficult to clean.
If you have questions about any of these items, please call the Child Life department at(813) 554-8155, ext. 7.