Each year nearly 350,000 patients come to St. Joseph’s Hospitals for care. Funding of capital projects ensures St. Joseph’s has the resources and facilities to treat all those that turn to us in their moment of need.
St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital has started construction on a $9.4 million project that includes an expansion of its Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and renovation of the Obstetrics Unit. The 16,500 square-foot project is expected to be completed in early 2020.
The NICU expansion includes:
- 12 new, private patient suites for a total bed count to 76
- Family-centered design with a full bathroom and sleeping nook for overnight guests in each suite
- Ample space to accommodate the latest high-tech and life-sustaining equipment
- Addition of a transition nursery with six patient beds for infants in need of additional monitoring after birth
- Dedicated to newborns requiring 6 to 8 hours of intermediate care
- Allows more babies to stay with their families instead of being admitted to the NICU
- Complements the spectrum of care for more than 7,000 babies born each year
For funding opportunities, contact us at email@example.com
St. Joseph’s Hospital is undergoing construction on a $126 million expansion of a six-story patient tower that will feature a new main entrance, a beautiful covered entryway, 90 new private patient rooms, a pedestrian bridge, and more. The 150,000 square-foot project is expected to be completed in late 2019.
The expansion includes:
- Two-story atrium-style lobby with a covered, multi-lane drive-up entrance located directly on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
- Three patient care floors with 30 private rooms per floor
- A bridge connecting to St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital
- 90 new private patient rooms for cardiac, neuro, and medical/surgical patients