Peter Pan Club
You know what it’s like to wish for something- a puppy, a new bike, or even good grades. At St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital, most children’s dreams are as simple as wanting to be healthy. You can help grant these kids their wishes so they can get back to being kids- just like you! The Peter Pan Club is an easy way to get involved or raise money for St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital. If you are a child, or group of kids, under 18 years old, you can be an inspiration to everyone by standing up for what you believe in- that every kids deserves to be healthy. Every donation makes a difference, no matter how big or small, and helps kids spend less time in the hospital and more time with their friends and family.
We know the greatest thing about being a kid is being able to use your imagination. Don’t be afraid to try new things and come up with a creative way to help St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital, like:
- Holding a lemonade or bake sale
- Accepting donations from party guests instead of birthday gifts*
- Donating a portion of Girl Scout Cookie sales
- Hosting “Tour De Kids”- a bicycle race
- Making bracelets with friends and selling them as a fundraiser
- Kick-starting a class service project
- *Birthdays are extra special. A donation of any amount by a birthday boy or girl is matched with a $100 donation to our Children’s Hospital by another foundation, Peter Pan International.
We are here to help you make the most of your project. By telling us about your idea before you start, we can help by providing things like a letter of support, access to our logo, inserts for birthday invitations, brochures to give to your friends, and more! Just fill out the form below, or call our Foundation, and we will answer any questions you have.
Now that you know how to make a difference, it’s time to get started! For more information about the Peter Pan Club, please fill out an application via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (813) 872-0979 with additional questions.
If you wish to drop-off your gently used clothes and small household appliances, you may do so at Sunshine Thrift Store’s three convenient locations.